Get ready for your holiday baking with this giveaway! To Your Health Sprouted Flour is giving away 10 pounds of sprouted Einkorn flour (a $100 value). This is the best flour that you can consume for your health and amazingly convenient. No soaking of the flour is required, since all of the anti-nutrients and phytic acid has been removed during the sprouting process.
UPDATE – The winner of this giveaway is Carole Coate Sheppard Gray!! Carole please contact me via email for directions on how to claim your prize: info[at]thenourishingcook[dot]com.
If you didn’t win, please click the link below to get the coupon!
Enter to Win 10 pounds of Einkorn Flour
There are two mandatory steps in the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway, and some optional ones too. Please note that this is a SHORT giveaway, it ends on 10/21/13 at midnight pacific time.
- First click the link below and sign up for the To Your Health Sprouted Flour newsletter. This is required and you must be subscribed to the newsletter to win the giveaway.
- Click the link in the Rafflecopter widget below for the mandatory entry.
- Then, do the steps for any optional entries that you would like.
That’s it… easy peasy huh?
Wait, There’s More… a Coupon Code for Everyone!
If you aren’t the lucky winner, do not despair because EVERYONE will get something. A coupon code will be available to anyone who enters the giveaway after the giveaway ends. It will be for 10% off any product total for a specified time. So you can save for your holiday baking even if you don’t win the giveaway.
What in the World is Einkorn Flour Anyway?
Einkorn wheat is an ancient variety of wheat that has only 14 chromosomes as compared to modern wheat’s 42. It does have gluten, but is healthier than modern wheat and considered more nutritious than modern wheat, based on the higher level of protein, essential fatty acids, phosphorous, potassium, pyridoxine, and beta-carotene.
See the Rafflecopter Widget Below
If you can’t see the widget below, then do the following steps:
- Bookmark this page
- Delete all files and cookies in all internet browsers that you have open
- Close all internet browser windows
- Come back to this page and click ‘log in’ on the widget